Monday, 17 October 2016

Fall In Love With Fall

Slit Sweater Dress & Necklace: Zaful ¦ Bodysuit: H&M ¦ Hat: Zara (old) ¦ Jeans: Mango ¦
Bag: Miu Miu ¦ Shoes: Studio Pollini

I am definitely not a fan of fall.
Don’t get me wrong, I love to see how the leaves are changing color, the warmth of pumpkin soup, some people are getting even more romantic during autumn. I just feel uneasy knowing that the temperature is dropping and windy. Classic issues of a person from the tropic country.






However, look on the bright side.
I feel lucky to be chosen recently by Zaful to experience their service and review their products. This one-stop online clothing shop has unlimited of choices! Not only having interesting prices, they also have cute irresistible items. Trendy is the keyword, so you could find easily the latest trend there.

We all know that some online shops could give us bad surprises, the good thing is that was not the case. If you would like to order at Zaful, make sure to check Size and Fit Guide to prevent ordering wrong size. At the beginning I was worry that I won't get my order on time, but it came less than two week. Zaful ships worldwide and free shipping cost if you order more than US$ 30!



I have chosen the striped side slit sleeveless sweater dress and faux gem layered necklaces. The quality is better than expected. By the way, I wanted to buy slit sweater dress since months ago but always out of stock, so I am happy to find it on Zaful! The dress is nice and warm, perfect for autumn.
Some of you might have known that I love necklaces. The necklace I have chosen is layered necklace, however for this look I wore only one layer of necklace to match with my casual outfit. For another occasion I might wear the two layers for more elegant look.
For today's look I am choosing the earthy tones; brown, black together with white. Brown tones from slit sweater dress and pumps, black touch from bodysuit, hat and bag, white from skinny jeans also last but not least a little twist from the colorful necklace.



Shopping at Zaful was great and fun.
Great because they have so many different styles, I must say that I had long contemplation to choose the necklace that I wanted to buy. Fun because I can shop for less.
With these new items, I am ready for autumn and finally, I can fall in love with fall!



Ika

4 comments :

  1. these pics are fantastic!!!

    xo
    tessa
    www.travelwheretonext.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVELY LOOK *-*
    If you like my blog follow pls!!
    Color-s
    Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey ! Your collections are too good !! white bodycon dress But you can bring Step out in this wear-anywhere dress from B Darlin, with a standout print and chic handkerchief hem. lace evening dresses

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the necklace!
    To be honest, I don't have a problem with cold, I have a problem with hot, humid weather haha. Seems I living in wrong place now lol

    www.swingingpadma.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete