Monday, 22 August 2016

Still Summer

Top: Vila (old) ¦ Skirt: H&M ¦ Statement Necklace: FiliNi ¦ Shoes: Salvatore Ferragamo ¦ Bag: Marc Jacobs
Photos: Stephanie
 
As summer is about to fade away, well temporarily, I feel my days are getting busier.
Sometimes it's hard to describe, what caused you from being really busy. I just feel the day goes super fast and I haven't done so many things for my day. As if 24 hours in a day is not enough and my to do list is getting longer and longer. Am I the only one who feels this?


 
Back to fashion, I'd like to ask you a question.
What are the fashion items that you really like but you use them rarely?
Mine would be; high heels and skirt! :D
 
 
 
I really like high heels and used to wear them quite often. But at the moment I have to send them for 'vacation' and use the shoes which are not too high or even flats. My daily routine is getting buiser and since Rania walks and runs, wearing high heels is not the best option. I use high heels only for special occasions, I still love them so much.
Another item is skirt.
Eventhough I don't have so many skirt, I like it a lot. Perhaps I am more dress kinda person in comparison to skirt. My reason to wear dress more often than skirt is, I don't have to think of which top I should wear LOL *lazy me*.
 


  
That's why when there is a chance to wear skirt and high heels, I'd go for it!
White lace top, green ball skirt, statement necklace, shopper bag and last but not least high heels in nude tone. I always love timeless pieces such as these Salvatore Ferragamo heels, I also wore them here. They are simply sleek yet elegant.
 
How about you, ladies?
Those beloved fashion items in your closet, do you wear them often or do you send them also for 'vacation'?
 
 
Ika

12 comments :

  1. Lazy woman unite! I also became more dress person lately because I'm too lazy too mix and match my look haha
    I love your shoes and skirt, so pretty but your statement necklace is truly statement, gorgeous!

    swingingpadma.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Mbak Ika.
    Wow, amazing atmosphere of the photoshoot! And the pieces are absolutely beautiful and original.You look gorgeous on the photos.

    Lovely photos and post :-)

    www.landelane.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great look, very elegant!
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com
    Instagram @grace_njio

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a gorgeous outfit, you look stunning! Hope you will get to wear your heels and skirts again soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous skirt! The color is eye catching and it's absolutely beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. amazing skirt :))
    NEW BLOG ! please follow me : YOUNG BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great skirt! I love it!

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have the same green skirt :) and it is one of my faves!

    Great post. XXX, https://travelcreateandfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the green skirt...
    xx
    https://theonethattravels.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. The color of the skirt fits just so perfectly to your type!

    XX from Germany
    Jecky
    Want Get Repeat

    ReplyDelete