Thursday, 4 August 2016

Slow Âge

Vichy Slow Âge

AGE.
Most of people celebrate it when they're young and they don't want to talk about it when they grow old.
Who doesn't want to grow old gracefully? More mature, wise with charm?
However, what happen very often is only the ageing signs haunt us.
It is even worsen by bad habit, bad nutrition or bad lifestyle.
I am certain that so many of us wishing that if only we could push Pause button to slow our age.
But, could we really slow down our age?
The answer is: Yes, we can!


Meet Slow Âge, the new skincare from Vichy.
I am glad that Coolbrandz had chosen me among the lucky people, who could test this product before officially on the market. With the combination of powerful natural therapeutic ingredients such as, anti-oxidant extract of Baïcalin roots, strengthening probiotic-derived Bifidus and Vichy Mineralizing Thermal Water, this product would not only moisture the skin but also slows down the apparition of ageing signs by correcting them from their formation.


First time when I opened its package, the scent of rose came to my sense of smell. Fresh and nothing excessive. The fluid absorbs quickly on the skin, non-greasy and non-sticky which is the yay factor!
For more than one week I am testing this product, apply on the cleansed skin mornings and evenings. My skin is much more moistured and supple than usual, there is no unwanted effects. For the long-term effect I will keep continue using it in order to see the more result.
As a working mother like me, I need the powerful yet delicate for my-mood-swinging-skin.
Working part time and doing my 24 hours job as a mom, sometimes it puts burden to my skin. Those sleepless nights when my daughter gets fever, late lunch just because of deadlines or sudden meeting at the office, fatigue and emotions that sometimes I simply cannot control. Not to mention other factors such as, sunlight or pollutions. I need skincare that doesn't put another burden by making bad reactions, but a skincare that could lift up those loads and makes my skin less sensitive.

Whether Slow Âge worth to try?
Definitely yes.
Don't wait until ageing signs appear on your skin, have them corrected from their formation!


Ika

16 comments :

  1. This sounds promising, one can never start to early with anti age products.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well, your review is convincing, my dear
    would love to try this new producy
    kisses
    http://www.theitalianglam.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. well, your review is convincing, my dear
    would love to try this new producy
    kisses
    http://www.theitalianglam.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post and lovely blog you have!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. They seem great. Love the necklace as well

    Kisses,
    BLOG | TAISLANY

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great review. Super informative!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anti ageing with rose scent sound so royal ;) Yes please...To bad we don't have it in Indonesia

    swingingpadma.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wuau! I wanna try it!
    http://dasynka.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm also testing it! Great to read your blogpost

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great post
    xx
    https://theonethattravels.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great post!
    Good vibes, FOX
    check out my blog www.rochellefox.com.au and my latest VLOG

    ReplyDelete
  12. Would love to try this. x

    www.aimeroseblog.com

    ReplyDelete