Sunday, 17 July 2016

A(RT)SYMMETRIC AT ARTPARK

Top: H&M (similar here) ¦ Bootcut Jeans: H&M (similar here) ¦ Sandals: Hèrmes (also adore this) ¦
Bag: Love Moschino (old) also check out here with fringe

When it comes to art, there are various definitions.
Some crave for bizzareness, some need to have in abstract, some simply want minimalist.
I basically appreciate any kind of art, perhaps my favorite would be the street style art. The reason behind it because I could feel the freedom energy in street style art.

Recently we went to Artpark to see the exhibition for sculptures and statues. For your information, I love to see exhibition, also to go to museum. It always brings another point of view and new perspectives. Feels like after the museum or exhibition visit I become 'richer' in some ways.
The participants for this exhibition are mostly the Swiss artists. Artpark is located in small town Samstagern, we drove less than 30 minutes from where we live.



Lines



We saw different kinds of art works, we also saw the works of German Benz. He is the Swiss sculptor, he created the sculptures from different kinds of materials such as wood or stone. I am not the expert of art, especially sculpture, but I did enjoy to see the works.
If you would like to know more about him, check him out here.
This exhibition was such a relaxing excursion for us and there were many cute 'Instagrammable' corners.







Moving on to fashion, do you know what is different on my outfit?
You got it, it's the bootcut jeans!
I know it is still hard to let some of my skinny jeans to rest for the moment, but it is nice to have bootcut as another alternative in my wardrobe. To complete the look, I chose this asymmetric white top also from H&M. I adore how light and versatile this top, I could practically combine it with jeans, skirt or shorts. This combination gives me a little bit of 70's vibe. Last but not least, my old Love Moschino bag and Hèrmes sandals to complete the look.


Vulkanier 1&2


Viele Wege

How about you?
Do you also have bootcut jeans in your wardrobe this summer? Do you love 70's style?

Ika

11 comments :

  1. You look gorgeous as always! I love your jeans so much!


    Check out my blog if you want: www.theglamandglitter.com

    Tamara xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful serene place to be! You look cute!
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com
    ig @grace_njio

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the top! these pictures are amazing!

    Have a great day!
    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pictures! Especially the first one. I don't own a pair of bootcut jeans but you styled them nicely!

    Made in Mauve

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to go to an art park. What a fun idea & a great place to take some photos. You look lovely. :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow..those statues are amazing! xo
    Omnivogues

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice post! Love your pics, looks like you had a great day :)

    http://rxyroads.weebly.com/blog/darwin-nt

    ReplyDelete
  8. you look amazing!

    http://www.queenhorsfall.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. love your top

    http://www.queenhorsfall.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I still don't have any boot cut jeans in my wardrobe, I love the 70's style but just not on me. You look great in all the photos, love the contrasting asymmetrical top with the flared jeans and those Oasis sandals look so pretty on you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Boot cut jeans reminding me over the early 2000's, I spent my junior high school time collected plenty pairs of boot cut jeans, even one with full rose embroidery like the one Britney Spears? had used.
    I like the off shoulder top and also love the idea about visiting art park. Those place looks great!

    swingingpadma.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete