Tuesday, 28 June 2016

FIRST DAY OF SUMMER

Top: Sisley ¦ Shorts: H&M ¦ Cross Body Bag: Armani Jeans ¦ Shoes: Ras
Photos: Stephanie


First day of summer.
I have been waiting for this since winter and it's such a nice feeling to be able to say that summer is eventually here!


We are not so lucky with the weather here in Switzerland. There were some quite warm days at the beginning of summer, but afterwards back to so-called sweater weather day.
However I am very optimistic that it gets better soon. I just can't wait to put my tshirt and walking with open sandals.


Most of us agree that summer fashion is about to pair something flowy, light and add some colors.
For some occasions such as having cappuccino with my friends at our favorite café, I like to wear something comfortable.
Ivory blouse with faux leather details and shorts in mustard color are my choice. Love to pair these two with flats and my lightest cross body bag. This bag is seriously my smallest bag. I am indeed the shopper bag lover and it is very rare that I use cross body bag, sometimes I need to 'force' myself in order to give my shopper bags a rest.









How about you?
What are your fashion essentials for summer?


Ika

13 comments :

  1. Loving the leather details on that top!
    xL

    ReplyDelete
  2. lets talk about how gorgeous those shorts are! amazing!
    http://www.cranberrytantrums.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing outfit and blog you have!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely outfit babe!

    xx, BBB
    www.bangbangblond.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your outfit!!!
    morovv.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy summer! Your outfit is sooo stunning!
    Omnivogues

    ReplyDelete
  8. you look amazing ! i love your shorts ! :)

    http://www.carolinapinglo.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look absolutely stunning! Love the pop of colour. Wishing some hot summer days for you!

    xx Madeleine
    www.lilyandblush.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I remember this day, we had so much fun on this shoot! This is such a cute outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aaah I love your top and shoes <3 So pretty!!

    swingingpadma.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete