Wednesday, 20 April 2016

BACK TO BLOG

Dress: Sandro ¦ Shoes: Ras (old) ¦ Sunglasses: Tom Ford ¦ Watch: Tissot ¦ Lips: YSL Baby Doll Kiss and Blush 11 Prune Impertinente


I cannot describe how I miss to blog.
No, seriously. It's not just the words that I put in front of readers, but I insanely miss to blog. I took a couple of months break from blogging world to concentrate in raising my daughter in her early stages plus since August last year I started to work again, so it's all about juggling between family and work.


No one said it is easy to be a mother, regardless if you're having career or not.
Being a mom is 24 hours job for a life time. I am very conscious of this and I guess it was the right decision that I took break from blogging. Eventhough now I am working only two days in a week, I am exhausted from my routine.
Rania is an active kid and I am very proud of that. She loves music, since she became one year old she goes to play keyboard everyday. It is very amusing to see her taking break from playing and goes willingly to her room and start to play keyboard.


I have to admit I was quite behind in some blogging updates, due to my absence.
Never mind, life is about making choices and setting priorities.
I am very aware that I am not a super mom who can run all of errands and still look perfectly stylish and flawless.
There are many things that I have to learn to be a mother.
It's called the process.

But now I am back, fellas! So stay tuned.
I love this phase, the moment when I am back to blog.



Ika

7 comments :

  1. I realize being mother is the bigest challenge for a woman and I'm sure you're great on doing it
    like you've just said life is about making choices...
    glad to hear of you after so long
    kisses
    http://www.theitalianglam.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I realize being mother is the bigest challenge for a woman and I'm sure you're great on doing it
    like you've just said life is about making choices...
    glad to hear of you after so long
    kisses
    http://www.theitalianglam.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad that you are back to blogging! You look fabulous in that dress, love the photos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kak Ika, glad to see you back to blogging :)
    That dress is so pretty, I though it was two piece at first haha


    ReplyDelete
  5. Kak Ika, glad to see you back to blogging :)
    That dress is so pretty, I though it was two piece at first haha


    ReplyDelete
  6. You look stunning! I love blogging too, but it's a lot of work, and I don't even have a little one to run around after! Good on you for following your dream to keep blogging. :)

    xx Madeleine

    www.lilyandblush.com

    ReplyDelete