Monday, 31 August 2015

Adore Me

Macie Contour by Adore Me
 
Living in the blogging world, more and more we do care about our looks.
The development of technology in the form of gadgets boost even very little thing as the most important thing. We pose (most of the time lately; selfie), tap our phones and post it online in immediately. On the next second, the photo participates in many platforms waiting for likes.
More and more we care about our clothes, shoes, bags, not to mention manicure pedicure.
But how about underneath those clothes?
Do we also care about the garment beneath our dresses, which is known as underwear?
 

Underwear holds and supports our body the whole day, therefore comfortable is a must.
Living my life as working mom, my body demands comfort garment to face my routines. As much as I love comfort, the feminine touch is another requirement.
If any of you agree with me, then Adore Me is your answer!
 
This New York based lingerie company offers you from sleepwear until corsets, from XS size until Plus size. Everything what women want.
 
Photo by Stephanie
 
For today's look it's just my simple look during my working hours; natural eye shadows, red lipstick and open hair. This is my interpretation of look with Macie Contour set that you saw above. Love how lace gave compliment tp royal blue color.
 
I do believe women should feel comfortable in their underwear. The moment when they feel comfortable and free to wear underwear as their second skin, they will look radiant.
And that's what I call sexy.
 
Ika

5 comments :

  1. pretty color :)))

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ika you look flawless. I love your natural makeup with the beautiful red lipstick. I haven't heard of the brand Adore Me before but the lingerie set looks so sexy and beautiful. I have a similar set in red but blue looks even better. I will check out the brand :)

    xx glamdevils.com / miasmode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello, Ika, hope everything is ok in your life, you must have turned back to work by now....
    you look lovely, my dear...
    kisses, wish you all the best
    http://www.theitalianglam.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello, Ika, hope everything is ok in your life, you must have turned back to work by now....
    you look lovely, my dear...
    kisses, wish you all the best
    http://www.theitalianglam.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Article it its really informative and innovative keep us posted with new updates. its was really valuable. thanks a lot. Haute Living

    ReplyDelete