Monday, 6 July 2015

Hot Stuffs During Heat Wave

Don't we all love summer?
Warm weather, breeze is teasing your skin between light fabric, longer days with BBQ, swimming plus cocktails, everyone seems have better mood and 'reborn'.

But do we all love these with heat wave? Luckily I'm still survive.
Switzerland is boiling, people!
Couple of days ago the temperature reached 38 degrees. I mean, 38 degrees Celcius in the shades.
I even heard that the thermometer by Lake of Zurich once reached 49 degrees Celcius. I myself (and of course Rania) prefer to stay at home. It's cooler to be at home when it is almost impossible to wear well.. basically everything.

Another thing which is also attacking now: Sale!
Gosh, I wouldn't be able to stop to write about this topic :o) Perhaps some of you ever read about one of my summer sale catch here.
Until now I have bought some cool stuffs, I really can't wait to share with you all.
But in this kind of weather, I do not only need regular stuffs but HOT STUFFS!
Hot because they are nice. Hot because they are on sale!
Okay I have to admit that instead of straying around under the impossible heat, I have spent my time browsing sale items.
The result?
I can't even decide which item I shall pick!

This year I find there are so many possiblities to look trendy. Lately am in the mood for color block dresses, stripes, tropical prints/colors and cute jewellery. Let me share you some items below.
What do you think of these picks? Which one is your favorite?


1. Asos 2. Bon Prix 3. Asos



1. Bon Prix 2. Asos 3. Zara


1. Bon Prix 2. Asos 3. Zalando


1. Mango 2. Bon Prix 3. Zara

Wishing you all nice Monday!

Ika

10 comments :

  1. Hey Ika! I agree the last few days have been unbearably hot in Zurich! So many times I was at a loss on what to wear in this weather :) #fashionbloggerproblems

    You have chosen such pretty pieces I think my favourite is the striped skirt from Asos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all your selections, so lovely! Especially like the floral off-shoulder romper, pretty piece!

    Prudence
    www.prudencepetitestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colourful statement necklace<3 this is so fun to read
    follow for follow?:)

    xoxo
    theclosetelf.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Ika we have the same hot weather over here and it's driving me crazy. I'm perfectly fine with 25 degrees everything that's hotter is hell. I love your cute summer picks. The first skirt is my favorite. Lola and I won't have a makeover haha. Holly's was very short-lived. She washed her hair once and it was gone haha. I'm going to post the pic in IG someday. That girl hasn't taken any pics at the event. She really the worst blogger ever!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that first skirt!
    xx Elle

    New outfit post on:
    www.cherryblossomstreet.com - Swedish Fashion Blogger and Model in TOKYO

    ReplyDelete
  6. The three dresses up top are my favorites. Especially the cut out skirt. Very cool. Thanks for putting this together.

    Duty Free Dame | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  7. hello, Ika, nice to hear from you, I understand you're pretty busy in this period with Rania, by the way how is she and how you're facing motherhood?
    I agree with you, we can do some great shopping from home browsing the biggest e-fashion stores
    I love your floral prints and color-block picks
    kisses
    http://www.theitalianglam.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. hello, Ika, nice to hear from you, I understand you're pretty busy in this period with Rania, by the way how is she and how you're facing motherhood?
    I agree with you, we can do some great shopping from home browsing the biggest e-fashion stores
    I love your floral prints and color-block picks
    kisses
    http://www.theitalianglam.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. So so colorful outfit!
    I want to go to shopping..!
    Thank you for your sharing♡

    akiko

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that red, white and blue one shoulder dress and all of the jewlery!!

    Erica
    www.pumpsandpushups.com

    ReplyDelete