Sunday, 21 June 2015

Sombre Summer

Tunic: Vero Moda also adore this and this, Jeans: Mango,
Sandals: Navyboot also love this and this, Belt: Ted Baker,
Statement Necklace: H&M also adore this and this, Bag: Tory Burch, Watch: Tissot
Photos by Stephanie

The weather during weekend was so disappointing.
We wanted to go to Chilbi (folk festival) by the lake and had to cancel due to bad weather *sigh*.
I thought after such lovely weather lately there won't be sombre summer.
But it happened.




Finally we stayed at home. Nevertheless I tried to make my day 'productive'.
After a while I could play mix 'n match again.



It was fun to check my closet again and find some stuffs which I don't wear frequently. I amazed how many stuffs that I found (again) after wondered where did I put them. Perhaps this is because I have the habit to grab the first clothes that I find in the closet.
Who has the same habit as mine? No one? Okay, let's move on :D



I'd like to share my old collection which still can be wear during sombre summer.
Long tunic in yellow from Vero Moda combined with Mango jeans and Ted Baker skinny belt. I own this tunic quite some time and don't wear it too often. Last year I wore it during the first month of pregnancy.
I love the unique cut of this tunic, not to mention the color; bright yellow!
I always like to add statement necklace in many looks, this time I add my old statement necklace from H&M, there was also previous post with this necklace here.
Last but not least, open sandals from Navyboot and tote bag from Tory Burch.
 
Turn bad weather day into productive day and.... who says that old cannot be new?
Wishing you all nice day!
 
Ika

11 comments :

  1. Ika you look so gorgeous in these photos! I love how the tunic drapes on you and those Navyboot sandals are so pretty! I've said this before, but you really are the queen of statement necklaces :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the yellow shade of the tunic, perfect summery color! Cool necklace too!

    Prudence
    www.prudencepetitestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous summer colour! Love!
    http://theavantguardian.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kak Ika, you look so pretty in those tunic♥
    Nothing could make any disappointment than a canceled schedule, but bright color could make our mood became brighter too :))

    Padma
    SWINGINGPADMA

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey there my dear :) cool post !its pretty! please keep doing more :)

    Visit my pages if you like and maybe you would like to follow each other? let me know and leave me your links aswell

    My Blog | Facebook | Bloglovin | Lookbook
    | My Showcase- Header, Facebook-banner, Logos and more .Get one too

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know what you mean Ika. The weather is totally dreadful over here too. I'm sorry you guys had to stay at home. You look adorable. Love the super cute tunic and the cool statement necklace. Wish you a wonderful day sweetie!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable
    lena
    http://skinnycature.com/le-negresco/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your necklace you always look stunning<3 thanks for sharing
    follow for follow?:)

    xoxo
    http://hilarynirvana.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome maxi shirt... the green necklace matches so well with it!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  10. amazing blog post :)

    I have shared your post :D


    Jadiee'sLittleBlog


    Jade

    ReplyDelete