Monday, 25 May 2015

Blame It on Biker Jacket

Biker Jacket: Street One, Dress: Jacqueline de Yong, Statement Necklace: Maliparmi
Belt: bought in Turkey, Bag: Zara, Pumps: Salvatore Ferragamo
Nails: O.P.I. Tickle My France-y, Lips: L'Oreal Infallible Mega Gloss Flash Dance 208
Photos by Stephanie
 
It's been a while that I would like to try to wear biker jacket.
Frankly spoken, I was not a fan of biker jacket, I find it's too masculine for me. I've never felt motivated to have this item, simply because:
1. Mostly the color is black, black and black.
2. It's not so easy to find biker jacket which doesn't make the impression as if I'm joining motorbike club.
 

But lately biker jacket has 'soften', even transformed in shapes or color.
No more boring color, this is definitely good news to me!
 

 
Lately I'm quite lucky to find some cool items. For instance, last week I found the biker jacket from Street One in dusty rose color. Come on, ladies... it's not every day that we could find biker jacket in this color.
Moreover, it is on sale!
So, blame it on biker jacket that now I finally have this item in my closet.
Another thing that I found was statement necklace from Maliparmi.
This oversized necklace with ethnic touch has stolen my heart! I always fell in love with unusual design and oversized necklace.
 


 
Since the weather is very unpredictable lately, I decided to combine my dusty rose biker jacket with simple cut dress in sage green. I've been wanting to try this color combination since long ago and finally I have the chance. Although the weather is ups and downs but there is always reason to wear high heels in nude. A pair of high heels can never go wrong :o)
 

 
Having biker jacket isn't always equal masculine.
Put your biker jacket over your shoulders and let spring breeze compliments the shape of the dress. Add some items such as bag and shoes in pastel tone and feminine accessories as well as nail polish.
With this look I feel so ladylike.
Thanks to dusty rose biker jacket.
 
Ika

21 comments :

  1. it is a very wonderful biker jacket!
    Especially I love this color.
    I think that dust rose color is very elegant♡

    akiko

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a classy look in pretty colors! Especially love the statement necklace, it's so stunning!

    Prudence
    www.prudencepetitestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are the ultimate spring/summer colors :) You look so elegant, lovely!

    Stefanie
    http://www.thefashionrose.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Ika, where do I start?! Love the biker jacket it's so feminine - the colour and detailing on the back is so pretty and it goes so well with the sage green dress. I am really loving the pastel colours in this whole look and those Ferragamo pumps are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This biker jacket is super cool :)

    Bisous from France,
    Sand.

    www.taimemode-fashionblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great look, I love this necklace!
    http://laviecestchic.blogspot.it
    facebook.com/laviecestchic

    ReplyDelete
  7. very unique necklace and I love the mint dress!

    Kisses Simoni

    fashionablerose.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kak Ika, I really really really love your pumps!!!*shoes addict here*
    I really like biker jacket because it's black and masculine haha, so we are totally opposite here :)) But I agree, dusty pink rose jacket is very pretty and should be all ladies must have item♡

    Padma
    SWINGINGPADMA

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love biker jackets so I love that you are totally rocking one! The color is gorgeous and I love the quilted texture of your gorgeous mint dress. The accessories are perfect as well!

    www.lastylenysmile.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. That dress seems made to be worn with that necklace! Love it :)

    Giveaway - www.mykindofjoy.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Haha I'm guilty of owning two black biker jackets but I would love to have a pink one too. You look marvelous Ika. It's true a pink one isn't easy to find and on sale is even better. I almost forgot that dress is beautiful too. Have a happy Tuesday Ika!!
    The world cup is definitely more exciting than the Eurovision :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the pastel combination! And what an amazing statement necklace!! Great outfit my girl:)

    xx
    www.charltonlee.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. You look great. Love the dress and the necklace!
    Obsessed Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  14. You look lovely! xo

    www.eatlovemerry.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. The statement necklace and the dress fits perfectly! Such a gorgeous look!
    Good vibes Fox
    -www.wanderlife.tv

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous outfit! You look so classy! Are you a Paris lover? Come and meet us at Living Paris

    ReplyDelete
  17. love pastel colors and this mint green dresslooks so great on you, my dear
    I think you should wear it more often instead of black
    when it comes to biker jackets, I don't know what to say, I'm not a huge fan
    thanks so much for your comments, it means a lot to me
    kisses from Italy
    http://www.theitalianglam.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. love pastel colors and this mint green dresslooks so great on you, my dear
    I think you should wear it more often instead of black
    when it comes to biker jackets, I don't know what to say, I'm not a huge fan
    thanks so much for your comments, it means a lot to me
    kisses from Italy
    http://www.theitalianglam.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great color combination and that necklace!!

    Ashley
    www.stylishblondie.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. It's amazing jacket color is also unique. I like to buy celebrity leather jackets. thanks for sharing for fashionable post

    ReplyDelete