Monday, 27 April 2015

Throwback Monday

Dress: Dept, Stola: Leonardo, Statement Necklace: Hallhuber, Floppy Hat: Zara, Bag: Love Moschino, Belt:bought in Turkey
When I looked shortly on my agenda, we are almost facing May.
Mother's Day is coming!
This will be my first Mother's Day, it feels so strange somehow but I am happy to be able to experience this special occasion.

I recall the moments of my pregnancy. To me, it can't be described, it can only be experienced.
Those memories seem like pages without form inside of my head and dragged me into throwback.




These photo were taken in chilly October on my sixth month pregnancy. It was taken by the lake nearby my place by J. You could see my baby bump, it grew rapidly after sixth month.

During pregnancy I chose to wear more dress from sixth month until the delivery. I found to use maternity trouseres was so uncomfortable. On the other hand, with dress I could have dressed faster especially in the morning to go to work.
For the pregnant women who are having difficulties with wearing maternity trousers, perhaps this style could be an alternative for your look.
Simple dress combined with fur stola was one of my favorite look. Statement necklace is most of the time included in my outfit, on the photo I chose from brand Hallhuber. Every now and then I like to wear hat, especially when it's windy. My head easily gets cold and dizzy, so warm floppy hat was the right solution. Last but not least, my bag from Love Moschino.

For all of soon-to-be-mothers in the world, I'd like to say congratulations!
What are your plans to celebrate Mother's Day with your mom or your children?

Ika

16 comments :

  1. Gorgeous look and sweet images :)

    *XoXo www.helenaprimeira.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What lovely photos Ika, you really were the most fashionable mummy-to-be that I've ever seen. Love the whole look, so classy and elegant even in your 6th month of pregnancy!! I'm sure your first mothers day is going to be very special :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wish you a great Mother's Day...and I agree with you on the pregnancy issue, must be experienced
    I believe every think experienced for the first time is strange....
    http://www.theitalianglam.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. wish you a great Mother's Day...and I agree with you on the pregnancy issue, must be experienced
    I believe every think experienced for the first time is strange....
    http://www.theitalianglam.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look gorgeous! I love Mother's Day! I have two little sweet dragons :) at home (1,5 and 5 years old).
    Love Hallhubers necklace!
    Love from Vienna
    Borislava von ColurClub
    L

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow that dress looks amazing. You knew how to look super stylish during your pregnancy. You must be excited for you first mother's day. It probably too early to say congrats. Happy Monday Ika!!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look lovely and I'm wishing you a wonderful Mother's Day :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look amazing!

    xxx Linsey from POSE-BLOG.com

    You can also check my BLOGLOVIN & FACEBOOK if you like! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. That bag is EVERYTHING!!!! AMAZZZZING!!!
    kisses
    xoThe Beckerman Girls

    www.BeckermanBlog.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this cute outfit, it looks very comfortable. And congratulations on your first Mother's Day!

    xoxo Nicole

    http://www.brazenbrunette.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I wish you a wonderful Thursday Ika! I can't wait to see your new post :D

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Mira! It was nice visit of you here ;)
      Look forward to read your upcoming post too!!

      Delete
  12. Hi, Such a lovely post!
    congratulations♡
    Your first Mother's Day!!
    I think about Mother's Day for my mother..!

    akiko

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Akiko-san
      Thanks a lot for dropping by and the wishes. Love the way you draw, you're such a talented person!

      Delete
  13. Congratulation for your first Mother's Day!!
    You looks so glowy in those pictures♡ Maternity glow was seriously exist!
    Love your statement necklace♡

    Padma
    www.swingingpadma.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete