Saturday, 4 April 2015

Striking Stripes for Spring

Dress & Jacket: Morgan
Lipstick: Chanel Rouge Allure 148 Foudroyante
Photo by Stephanie


Time flies. I do agree with this statement.
Talking about time, I haven't posted quite long. I really wanted to post more often, to write and being productive as I did a few years back then. There were times when I was writing literally every day and I do miss those good old days!

Alright, enough with babbling.
I'd like to share how grateful I am that spring is here! Yesterday I was in the city and people looked so happy. This feeling is sometimes overwhelming me. I often get sentimental every time I noticed that people could already seat outside while having their lunch, even to see chairs and tables outside of the cafés or restaurants would have warm my heart. Isn't it simple to make me happy? :o)

For spring mood, I have been waiting for the occasion to wear my blue and white stripes bodycon dress from Morgan. For the record, I bought the dress to motivate myself to lose some kilos after the delivery. Finally after two months I could more or less fit in this dress.
I simply love this dress, it's just perfect for spring. Blue jacket with bow detail will keep me warm in case when it gets chilly. With this look I am ready to take my daughter for a walk in Zurich!

What is you favorite fashion piece for this spring, ladies?

Ika

13 comments :

  1. Ika you look absolutely gorgeous! You do not look like you just had a baby only 2 months ago, excellent job on losing the weight!

    I agree, it's so nice that the sun is out, everyone just seems to be in a better mood.

    My favourite spring item at the moment is my trench coat, perfect for when the sun disappears for a bit ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Still a few kilos to beat :D
      I am sure spring makes our mood better!!

      xoxo

      Delete
  2. Omg you look fabulous. Love the striped dress and the super cute jacket. I'm so glad that we finally have some spring weather over here too :D

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by, Mira! Love to read your blog ;)

      Delete
    2. Happy Monday Ika!! Thanks so much. I love reading yours too. Looking forward to see your new post :D

      Delete
  3. Nice! Enjoy the day, dear!!

    Kisses from Spain.

    Mary | Algo pasa con Mary

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice! I really love the stripes and the jacket!

    lifeisashoe

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohh how I love spring , glad that I am not the only one !! Amazing body and congrats for the baby :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a gorgeous look! I love that striped dress, it's beautiful!

    Raindrops of Sapphire

    ReplyDelete
  7. great striped dress and jacket...
    congrats for the baby, you look great...
    http://www.theitalianglam.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. great striped dress and jacket...
    congrats for the baby, you look great...
    http://www.theitalianglam.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. We love this, your smile is gorgeous! Come and meet our adventures in Paris at Paris Living

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your dress!

    http://www.bonaupetite.com

    ReplyDelete