Monday, 20 April 2015

Purchase of the Day: Ras Flats

As the sun goes brighter, so as my mood!
This is the phase where I feel my heart gets warmer from seeing the shining days. Coming from tropical country, warm days are the thing that I miss in winter. Although this winter was not so tragically cold, but I look forward to wear light clothes and slip my feet into open shoes and flats.

Flats: Ras, Nail Polishes: Nars Jungle Red & Chanel 579 Paparazzi, Statement Necklace: FiliNi, Sunglasses: Escada 

To celebrate this nice weather, I bought Ras flats to replace one my old flats. I truly love my old flats, but they are no more presentable. So those old buddies need to get rest after kept me companies in several countries during vacations.
These Ras flats caught my eyes as soon as I saw them. I have no phyton print shoes yet, so they are definitely going to rock my shoe cabinet!
 
I will probably paint my nails more often than usual, I found several cute colors this season. Although I wouldn't mind to have have classical colors like Nars Jungle Red and Chanel 579 Paparazzi. Statement necklace from FiliNi and my Escada sunglasses will be my essential for spring.
How about your spring must-have-items?
Wishing you nice week!
 
Ika

13 comments :

  1. These flats look totally amazing! I have a few python print shoes but no flats yet. I should check out Ras cos I haven't heard of the brand before. I'm really looking forward to warmer days too. I miss to go out bare-legged. I'm so tired of tights. Sunglasses are defintely my spring essential. My eyes are so sensitve that I can't go out without them. Happy Monday sweetheart!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ika, the flats look so beautiful and stylish - I can't wait to see how you pair them. The necklace from Filini is gorgeous, you really are the Queen of statement necklaces!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice flats and lovely post. Warm greetings from Montreal, Canada! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice flats and lovely post. Warm greetings from Montreal, Canada! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those flats are beautiful! And ditto that awesome necklace. I live in a warm country all year round so I actually miss wearing heavier clothes! :- /
    https://www.zukiniz.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those flats are beautiful! And ditto that awesome necklace. I live in a warm country all year round so I actually miss wearing heavier clothes! :- /
    https://www.zukiniz.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. the flats are so cute, love the little stones on them!

    danielle | avec danielle

    ReplyDelete
  8. such a great,great post :) have a lovely day!


    mfashionfreak♥blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. The embellishment on the flats is gorgeous! Really chic sunnies too!

    Prudence
    www.prudencepetitestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the warm sunny days, I think everyone just gets happier! Love your nail polish choices!

    RachelShuchatMakeup

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those shoes and necklace is amazing!!
    Very nice shoes for sunny days♥ Unfortunately Indonesia current weather is not too good. Everyday is rainy day so no place for fancy shoes, plastic shoes/sandals only haha..
    Thank you for visited my blog♥

    www.swingingpadma.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for stopping by my blog the other day. I feel the same way about the sun. Once it comes out, I can't help but be in a happy mood :) I love the flats you bought. I'm sure the embellishments will glisten beautifully in the sunlight :)

    Jasmin xx
    http://www.whatdefinesus.com

    ReplyDelete