Saturday, 21 March 2015

Current Obsession: Easter Edition

Hello beautiful people!

Gosh, I cannot believe that we are almost reaching end of March already. Seems like yesterday that I passed New Year's Eve at home quietly and suddenly now Easter is coming.


Chanel Luminous Matte Powder Make Up 100 Intense, Smashbox The Santigolden Age Eye Shadow Apocalypse Now, Guerlain Blusher Caresse de l'Aube 07, Sisley Transparent Loose Powder 3 Sandy, Shiseido Ibuki Refining Moisturizer Enriched, Clinique Even Better Concealer Suede, Estée Lauder MagnaScopic Mascara, Chanel Coco Madamoiselle, Lancome Miracle Cushion Beige Miel 04, BE Foundation Brush, Chanel Nail Polish Paparazzi 579
Background: Mantel H&M


















From now on, there will be 'Current Obsession' tag in my blog. I will share hot items that I love at the moment. The items are not necessary have to be new release and they can be anything!

For this Easter edition, I'd like to share my make up and skin care products.
Every girl has her current make up obsession. Well, almost every girl perhaps. But does anyone feel the same thing as me that it is fun to see your sister's or best friends' cosmetic purse? So this time I would like to share you all some of my current obsessions from my cosmetic purse and bathroom cabinet.
 
Chanel Luminous Matte Powder Make Up
There are not many compact powder could steal my heart, but Chanel will always be one of my favorite. Not only that I could find the suitable color to my skin, I also in love with the simply yet elegant packaging. I carry compact powder literally everyday and this little black beauty is an absolute winning!
 
Smashbox The Santigolden Age Eye Shadow: Apocalypse Now
This eye shadow is not new, I bought it during winter sale early this year with very good deal. Easy to guess, I bought it more because of the cute packaging and the geometric snake head pattern. The colors are quite unusual compared to my daily eye shadow. But hey, what's life without any fun? I really cannot wait to test it!
 
Guerlain Blush 4 Eclat: 07 Caresse de l'Aube
There is always something about Guerlain blushes. I don't need to worry that I overdo in applying it to my cheeks. Although it is not a new collection, I still do love it. Just like the name Caresse de l'Aube (caress of dawn), this combination of four different colors with shimmer and matte textures does caress me nicely.
 
Sisley Transparent Loose Powder: 3 Sandy
Hunting the perfect loose powder is such an adventure! To find the right tone for my skin is not an easy job, especially in Europe most of them are direction light tones. I am happy to find and use loose powder from Sisley. Although more pricey compared to many brands, but there is nothing wrong to invest for good quality of loose powder.  
 
Shiseido Ibuki Refining Moisturizer Enriched
Ibuki line from Shiseido has attracted me ever since the launching. It moistens my skin and I just need to apply it in small amount, thanks to enriched texture but at the same time non-greasy.
 
Clinique Even Better Concealer Suede
Concealer has been my daily menu lately. Usually I use the concealer with applicator but currently I'm trying 'cream in the tiny jar' from Clinique. I use the brush to layer my 'panda rings' and I love the result.
 
Estée Lauder MagnaScopic Mascara: Black
With this mascara I get natural look for my lashes. It is not excessive and perfect for daily use.
 
Chanel Coco Mademoiselle
I got this perfume from J. I was so happy when he gave me this, he chose the right scent for me. Adore the sophisticated and sexy scent!

Lancôme Miracle Cushion: 04 Beige Miel
Once I was passing Lancôme counter and the saleswoman offered me to try their new Miracle Cushion. At the beginning I was sceptical, since I use Lancôme products very rare. She applied this light foundation on my face. The texture is much lighter than common foundations. The best thing is, I could apply it on my make up as touch up!
 
BE Foundation Brush
I have been meaning to find foundation brush since ages, but never been able to buy or find the right one. That's why I was so happy to finally found this brush from BE. Not only that they have brush cleanser, it has also sleek design and very affordable!
 
Chanel Nail Polish: 579 Paparazzi
Every now and then I love to try new nail polish colors from random brands. This time the lucky buddy was No. 579 Paparazzi. Red with copper shimmer color is the new kid in my nail polish box.

How about lip products?
 
Shiseido Luminizing Lip Gloss BR 302, Christian Dior Diorific Brun Tumulte 029, By Terry Lacque de Rose 7
Flower Belt: Halluber (old)
It is always difficult to answer which lip product that I love at most.
Lip products are simply my favorite and they are many times on my shopping list. For spring this year my selections is nude colors.


Shiseido Luminizing Lip Gloss BR 302
The small slim packaging is very practical, whereas many lip gloss come in long sticks. The texture is a little bit runny and smells cute.

Christian Dior Diorific: Brun Tumulte 029
Dior lipsticks are just my everlasting love. They are so gorgeous and the variety of colors are just irrisistible.

By Terry Lacque de Rose 7
Since last year my curiousity of By Terry is getting bigger. I have tried some of the products and I have to say that I love them! One of them is Lacque de Rose 7 Lip Gloss.
Since the color is very nude tends to pale, usually I apply this thin and it leaves the soft nude. Now I am set for spring!

And how about you guys? What are your current obsessions?

Ika

3 comments :

  1. Thanks for sharing all your current obsessions Ika - they all sound and look amazing. I also have the Chanel Coco mademoiselle perfume and love it, J did a great job!! My current beauty obsession is the Le Volume de Chanel Mascara.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty makeup!

    www.blondeincashmere.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great selection of products! What strike me most is the unique colors of the Smashbox eye shadow and it's fun snake head pattern! Can totally understand why you are attracted to the packaging, it's cute!

    Prudence
    www.prudencepetitestyle.com

    ReplyDelete